Every woman wants to have perfectly shaped breast in every stage of life. But sadly to say, it is not possible in many cases. When woman reaches at the age of 40, the chances of sagging breast start. It can occur at the younger age also. Behind the other factors of breast sagging can be breastfeeding, poor nutrition, pregnancy, weight loss rapidly, weigh gain, aging, wearingwrong bra, menopause etc.
These days there are a number of methods which can lift up the breasts. However, the most frequently used method is a breast surgery. But this is a highly costly affair. Moreover, there can be some unpleasant effects of breast surgery. There are natural methods that can be adopted at home. These home remedies are quite effective.
This natural formula is very great and risk free and many women are getting the benefits from this remedy. Here is the best and tested remedy to lift your breast naturally. The result will be starting after one week of use.
- Vitamin E – 1 tablespoon (if Vitamin E not found, Use liquid from Vitamin E capsules)
- Pure Honey – 1 teaspoon
- One Egg White
- One Bowl
- Take a bowl and add one tbsp of vitamin E, one tsp of honey and one egg white.
- Mix all ingredients well to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your full breasts and gently massage your breast for 3 to 5 minutes and wait for absorb.
- After it absorbed, wear any old foamless bra. Make sure you will tight it as you feel comfortable and wear this bra at least 30 – 40 minutes.
- Now, wash your breasts with lukewarm water.
- Do this daily; you will see starting good result within a week.
Important Note :
- Always make fresh paste before applying it.
- No time limit to apply this paste.
- You can use once or twice or thrice (it’s up to you).
- Breastfeeding women can’t use of this remedy.
- Pregnant women also avoid using this remedy.
- This remedy not for decreasing the breast size, its only for tighten and lift your breasts.
- If you develop breast lumps and tenderness, consult a doctor to confirm the presence of fibrocystic change, as well as to determine the possible benefit of taking vitamin E.