The way I’m consuming bananas every day I think they will start to grow in my stomach.
I’m kidding.
My son says that I’m the real proof for the Darwin’s theory of evolution.
You can see that he really loves me.
I’m like a radar for bananas. I notice them everywhere.
I love them in recipes like this.

A Terrific Banana Drink That Will Burn Stomach Fat Immediately
Credit:majesik.xyz
Smoothies are not the “real thing” without bananas.
This time, I found a belly fat burning drink.
It is said that if you consume this drink regularly you will be able to see the results within a week.
The banana is that type of fruit that has a high level of potassium.


This means that it builds strong muscles and has the ability to scare away the toxins out of your body.
In combination with other nutritive ingredients, the banana is highly beneficial and efficient.
Boost your body to burn fat. Use this drink and let’s see that fat part ways with your belly.
Let’s see what I have prepared for you now.
Ingredients:
1 banana
1 orange
½ glass low-fat or fat-free yoghurt (Greek Yoghurt)
1 tbsp. coconut oil
¼ tbsp. ginger powder
2 tbsps. flax seed
2 tbsps. Whey powder
Instructions:
Mix them all in your blender. Blend, pour in a glass, drink and enjoy!
I would drink this in the morning. It’s very nutritive and will give me the benefit of having a great day.
Maintain your diet and enrich it with this drink.
Keep up the good work!
Credit:majesik.xyz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top