The first day of the GM Diet is your preparation for the upcoming program that you have enrolled yourself in. Day one is an all fruits day. The GM Diet Chart instructed me to eat all the fruits we possibly can with the exception of bananas. It is suggested that a lot of melons as well as cantaloupe are consumed on the initial day plus if the use of fruit can be restricted to melons afterward this will obtain a person’s weight loss off to a huge start.
In addition, drink 8-12 glasses of water all through the day. In condition, one feels hungry, then that person is not doing the diet correctly. Additionally, it is recommended that if one consumes just melons on the initial day of the diet, single can lose concerning a kilogram or 3 pounds of weight which is huge. You can consume 20 times a day, other than you be supposed to eat only fruits. So, try oranges, watermelon, papaya cantaloupe, apples, pomegranate, peaches, pears, custard apples, strawberries, and all else.
• BREAKFAST: 8.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m., One apple + 1-2 glasses of water
• MID-MORNING: 10-30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. 1 bowl of uncooked papaya + 1 to 2 glasses of water.
• LUNCH: 1.00 p.m. to1.30 p.m. 1 cup of watermelon otherwise muskmelon + 1 and 1-1/2 glasses of water.
• TEA: 4.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. 1 orange otherwise 1sweet lime or else 1 chiku + 1 to 1-1/2 glasses of water.
• EVENING: 6.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.1 glass of coconut water.
• DINNER: 8.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. 1 apple + 1 to 2 glasses of water.
2. Day Two of GM Diet Plan:
On the second day, the fruits are substitute by means of vegetables and thus it is known as ‘All veggies day’. These vegetables can be cooked otherwise raw, wealthy in fiber plus there are no limitations on the type of vegetables which can be eaten or the quantity that are consumed. Dieters are directed to establish their day by consuming a big scorched potato, with a pat of butter to take care the body gets the necessary carbohydrate content that offers energy for the rest of the day.
The meal must not contain an excess of flavor otherwise salt in them. Essential nutrients are provided by eating vegetables along with fiber and they are virtually calorie free. Day 2 is a day that contains calorie free foods by a first-class amount of fiber as well as nutrients. Adding together a dash of oregano or basil seasoning to make the vegetables more edible is wonderful. In condition, you make it throughout day two, you are certainly devoted!
• BREAKFAST: 8.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. 1 boiled potato + 1 to 1-1/2 glasses of water.
• MID-MORNING: 10.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. 1 bowl of raw cabbage + ½ to 1- 1/2 glasses of water.
• LUNCH: 1.00 p.m. to 1.30 p.m. 1 tomato+ 1 cucumber + half boiled beetroot + one to 1-1/2 glasses of water.
• TEA: 4.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. 2 tomatoes + one to 1-1/2 glasses of water.
• EVENING: 6.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. 1glass of veg. juice.
• DINNER: 9.30 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. cooked salted and spiced lauki.